We take a Wealth Management approach to financial planning and your individual situation. Before we work with you to implement a financial program, we take the time to understand your goals, needs, challenges, and attitudes. Your money cannot serve you effectively if we advocate a course of action with which you are not comfortable. By actively participating in the planning process, you retain control each step of the way.
After we have assessed your needs and goals, we will suggest a mix of investment products to serve you best. Because we are an independent financial company, we have the advantage of offering you access to a wider variety of products than many bigger Wall Street firms.
After we implement your investment program, we at Carney Financial Group will continue to monitor your investments' performance and consult with you regularly to ensure the program continues to reflect your current circumstances and aims.
- Asset management
- Financial planning
- Advisory services
- Tax planning
- Insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving
- Education funding
- Qualified plans
- Business succession planning
- Bonds —CDs, government, corporate, and municipal
- Mutual funds—open- and closed-end funds, ETFs
- Limited partnerships
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Annuities—fixed, index, and variable
- Traditional, Roth, and rollover IRAs
- SEP and SIMPLE IRAs
- Deferred compensation plans
- 401(k) plans—single, small, and large plans
- Keoghs—money-purchase and profit-sharing plans